Loudspeakers Plus University is our commitment to Continuing Education in Speakers, Parts and Components Related to Pro Audio, DJ’s, Karaoke and Musical Instruments.
This is the place to learn about speaker systems, how they are designed and how they work. Below are links to various artilcles, web pages and references that will help you discover the latest in speaker technology and design.
• How To Replace Your High Frequency Diaphragm
• How To Replace Your Speaker Basket
Wiring Your Speaker Cabinets and Cables
• Speaker Wiring Diagrams (pdf)
• Cable & Connector Wiring Diagrams (pdf)
Speaker Box Design and Theory
• Understanding and Using Basic Loudspeaker Parameters
• Choosing the Correct Speaker for Your Box
Getting The Most Out Of Your Subwoofer Investment
• How To Choose The Best Subwoofer
Includes informtion on Choosing The Right Crossover Point, General Rules For Maximizing Your Subwoofer Investment, and What Type Of Subwoofer Would Be Best
How To Pick The Right Floor Monitor For Your Application
• The Basics of Choosing A Good Floor Monitor
You Gotta See This (Or Rather FEEL It!)
• The BP-SD21 Bass Engine
Got some technical questions?
Not sure which speaker to buy?
Have an old speaker that needs reconing?
Give us a call and let us help you
make the right choice for your gear.
Wholesale Sales Inquiries
Retail Sales, Marketing,
Advertising and Web Site Inquiries
Reconing and Service Repairs